APG Performance offer over 3000 car models application.
INCLUDED IN APG BIG BRAKE KIT
- 2x APG Forged calipers (Forged 6061-T6 alloy)
- 2x 2-pcs rotors with alloy hats (Option full-floating rotors available)
- 2x Teflon/stainless steel DOT/ADR compliant brake lines
- 2x Direct bolt-on caliper mounting brackets and bolts
- 1 Set Brake pads (Other brands available)
- All necessary mounting hardware for direct bolt-on install
- Forged 6061-T6 aerospace grade alloy 2-piece calipers
- Radial mount design for less flex
- Pistons 6061-T6 alloy with anti-corrosion coating
- Dual seals with high temperature resistant oil ring and dust scrappers
- Stainless steel bleed screw
- Carbon steel caliper adapter for direct bolt-on installation guaranteed
- Teflon and stainless steel brake lines DOT/ADR approved with banjo bolt.
- CNC machined logo
- Anti-corrosion coating or custom color finish: “Anodized ”+Powder Coat Paint”
Anodized is an electrolytic passivation process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. APG anodized finish is also a 2-3 layers procress only in Iron Grey and Black color.
Powder Coat Paint
High quality customize paint color option.
Powder Coat Paint Color
- 2-piece rotors with 6061-T6 aerospace grade alloy hat.
- Fully balanced from the factory
- Rotor ring in FC30 cast iron with anti corrosion coating.
- Drilled / Slotted / Drilled and Slotted rotor ring available at no extra cost. (We advise drilled for street and slotted only for track and race applications)
- Full-floating rotors use floating hardware with anti-rattle system (removable and rebuildable). It provides a lower tendency to warp, less drag and wear as the rotor ring centers itself with the pads. Available for 330mm rotors and bigger only.
- We have four compounds of brake pads to give you high performance braking, depending on your driving conditions. You can see the description of each compound below.
- You can also use other brake pad brands with our calipers.
(Such as Brembo, Ferodo, Hawk, Mintex, PAGID, Wilwood or more…)
APG BRAKE PADS COMPOUNDS
– Street pads (Grey)
For street use, providing no noise, very little dust, good braking power and friction both at low and high temperatures.
These are specifically designed in order to provide good bite and feel as well as good longevity of the pads and rotors.
Optimal temperature range: 0~500°C
Maximum temperature: ~550°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.38~0.45
– Sport pads (Blue)
For street/track use, providing low noise, little dust, high braking power and friction both at low and high temperatures.
These are specifically designed in order to provide stronger bite and race feel as well as good longevity of the pads and rotors.
Optimal temperature range: 0~550°C
Maximum temperature: ~600°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.40~0.50
– Race pads (Red)
For race use only: for maximum braking power, bite and friction. Those brake pads are noisy, they will wear out the rotors faster than the street pads and produce more dust. The operating temperature range is higher and it is not safe for everyday street use.
However, they are a must for a race car or track day providing a consistent and predictable strong braking and longevity at high temperatures. Feel free to request two sets of pads if you want a set for street and a set for race for your weekend warrior.
Optimal temperature range: 100~700°C
Maximum temperature: ~750°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.42~0.58
– Pro Race pads (Yellow)
For race use only: this is a new race compound that pushes the limits even further. We were able to achieve a much higher temperature range while offering a very high coefficient of friction for extreme race use conditions.
Optimal temperature range: 100~800°C
Maximum temperature: ~850°C
Coefficient of friction: 0.58~0.68
Patented Handbrake Retaining Device
● Most brands of brake kits on the market don’t have a solution for this, so the parking brake will no longer function. Fortunately APG has the answer in the form of our patented line lock system.
● The line lock modules come attached to our caliper mounting brackets, so you don’t need to mess around finding a place to mount them. The line lock and bracket assembly mount onto the vehicle hub with 2 bolts only, just like any other rear brake kit.
Electronic handbrake line locks
● Presenting our eagerly awaited patented electronic line lock system. This system has been designed to work with vehicles that have replaced the traditional handbrake cable with an electronic motor and fly-by-wire control unit.
● The system is a direct replacement for the OEM part, and requires no modification for installation. As you can see from the pictures below, the line lock slots onto the OEM handbrake motor, and is secured in place by our caliper brackets.
● The unit has two brake lines connected to it – one receiving brake fluid from the master cylinder, and other sending fluid to the brake caliper. When you apply the handbrake the valve closes, forcing brake fluid to the caliper under pressure, which causes the pistons to extend and lock the disc in place.
All products sold are subject to the following warranty
APG Performance offer limited warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship. Detailed Warranty is as below
- Caliper body and Brackets: 2 years.(excluding color of anodizing and painting)
- Rotors: 3 months or 10,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
- Brake pads: no warranty since it’s consumable. Some models tend to have noise while braking, which does not include in our warranty. Above warranty is applied to street use and under normal operating conditions only.
- This warranty does not apply to any brake products that have been subjected to misuse, mishandling, misapplication,neglect (including but not limited to improper maintenance), improper installation, or alterations.